GUIDE TO THE EU FUNDING – 2023 EDITION!
The European Union cohesion policy aims to support job creation, business competitiveness, economic growth and sustainable development, and to improve citizens’ quality of life in all the EU regions and cities.
To ensure this support, the funds made available are as follows:
- The European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), which invests in the social and economic development of all EU regions and cities;
- The Cohesion Fund (CF), which invests in environment and transport in the less prosperous EU countries;
- The European Social Fund Plus (ESF+), which supports jobs and creates a fair and socially inclusive society in EU countries;
- The Just Transition Fund (JTF), which supports the regions most affected by the transition towards climate neutrality;
- The Recovery Assistance for Cohesion and the Territories of Europe (REACT-EU), which addresses the effects of the coronavirus pandemic on the economic situation of EU regions.
For the 2021-2027 period, the objectives of the EU cohesion policy are 5:
- A more competitive and smarter Europe;
- A greener, low-carbon transitioning towards a net zero carbon economy;
- A more connected Europe by enhancing mobility;
- A more social and inclusive Europe;
- Europe closer to citizens by fostering the sustainable and integrated development of all types of territories.
Investing in nursing research and development is a key step towards building strong and resilient health systems capable of dealing with future health crises. The funds allocated by the European Union represent a great opportunity for research and development.
Don’t miss this opportunity and find out more by clicking here!