HORIZON EUROPE PROPOSAL – HOW TO SUCCESS!
5 are the fundamental points that cannot be missing in the Horizon Europe Application file:
- The objectives have to be clearly formulated, ambitious and innovative;
- Well-timed objectives and relevant to the topic;
- The European Green Deal objectives have to be take into consideration;
- The contribution of the project outcomes to the current challenges has to be explained.
- All projects have to make a clear link to the European strategies associated with the call.
- The proposal has to describe the expected outcomes and impacts;
- Pathways to achieve outcomes and impacts have to be well described;
- Pathways to achieve all expected outcomes have to be clear and credible.
- The resources have to be fully balanced and have to reflect the roles and activities of the partners in the proposal.
- The resources have to be appropriate to the planned work and justified.
- The resources have to be coherent with the specific competencies of the partners;
- The resources have to underpin the ambitions and expected outcomes;
- The number of WPs have to be proportioned.
- MEMBER OF THE CONSORTIUM:
- The partners involved must have the necessary skills and experience to undertake the work of the project.
- The description of the partners’ competencies have to be clear.
- Partners have to be complementary in order to have a good balance between the different disciplines and skills.
- ETHICS AND SECURITY: It is relevant to ensure the right gender dimension. It is necessary to describe how the gender dimension is take into account in the project’s research and innovation content.
The Horizon Europe funds are a great opportunity for boosting, supporting and improving nursing research and it represents an important possibility for creating a more resilient healthcare system. Submitting the application in the right way is essential to success.
Don’t miss this opportunity and make the difference!