HORIZON EUROPE – CLUSTER 1: RESEARCH INFO DAYS!
The European Commission has launched the main Horizon Europe Work Programme 2023-2024 to boost research and innovation in Europe for finding solutions for environmental, energy, digital and geopolitical challenges. The program has a budget of €13.5 billion, of which €847m in grants dedicated to cluster 1.
It focuses on Health and aims to deliver six destinations:
- Staying healthy.
- Living and working in a health environment.
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden.
- Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality care.
- Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions.
- Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health-related industry.
In this regard, the European Commission organised the Horizon Europe Info Day for clarifying the topics indicated in the Cluster 1 in order to make potential applicants aware about the opportunities related to the Health Cluster.
In the health context, nursing research play a key role. Using Horizon Europe funds to boost, support and improve nursing research is a great opportunity to create a more resilient healthcare system.
Follow the Horizon Europe Info Day, don’t miss these grants and make the difference!