What EU money for health research? – HORIZON EUROPE WORK PROGRAMME 2023 & 2024 IS OUT!
The Horizon Europe work programmes for 2023 and 2024 are finally out. The official approval is still pending, but researchers can start to see what the EU’s €95.5 billion research programme holds for the next two years.
The work programmes underline the calls for projects, their scope and budgets.
The work programmes have still be officially approved by the College of Commissioners before the end of the year, but the researchers can get early access to what is coming up and can start planning their projects early, improving their chances of winning sought-after grants.
It represents a great opportunity for researchers to access to these big amount of money provided for improving health research and innovation in which nursing researchers play a key role.
Don’t miss this opportunity and have a look to these calls for proposal:
- General introduction
- Cluster 1 – Health
- Cluster 2 – Culture, creativity and inclusive society
- Cluster 4 – Digital, industry and space
- Cluster 5 – Climate, energy and mobility
- Cluster 6 – Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
- Innovation ecosystems
- Research infrastructures
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- The European Research Council’s plan for 2023, pre-published in July