The 2020 edition of the EU’s Research and Innovation days will happen virtually. In this event, participants will debate and shape the future of Research and Innovation in Europe and beyond. This will be a 3-days event happening from 22 to 24 September, featuring intensive policy co-designing, thought-provoking panels, and matchmaking opportunities through:
- 10 Thematic Hubs:
- Green Deal
- Horizon Europe
- Implementation & Synergies
- International Cooperation
- European Innovation Council (EIC)
- European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT)
- European Research Council (ERC)
- The “Science is Wonderful!” Exhibition: this year’s exhibition will shine a spotlight on 40 research projects funded by the EU that impact citizens’ lives and address the development of solutions to the COVID-19 crisis and its aftermath, as well as the priorities that are at the core of both European and Global recovery efforts.
More information on the Research and Innovation days is available here.
Events such as this are a great opportunity for nurse researchers who can access programmes to fund their research, and by doing so, provide answers needed by the nursing profession, reassuring to have evidence-based solutions to the challenges being faced by the frontline and our healthcare systems.
For those interested, the full recordings of the policy conference of the Research and Innovation Days of 2019 are available here.